Join Our Team!
Retail Showroom Associate
Job Title: Retail Showroom Associate
Job Posting Deadline: April 3rd 2020 – 11:59pm EST.
Position Type: Seasonal Part-Time (May through September at 25-30hrs/week)
Wage: $14.00/hr at probation level with possible increase up to $16.00/hr based on experience.
We are expanding our team and are looking for a dedicated, motivated and outgoing individual to proudly represent Lakeshore Designs and contribute to working within a fast-paced work environment. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
As a retail associate you will be responsible for maintaining a clean, organized and overall presentable showroom and front desk area at all times. Your job responsibilities will include assisting customers with inquiries, accepting and handling of deliveries with the assistance of warehouse personnel. Unpacking, ensuring quality and pricing of new product. Integrating new product throughout showroom. Scheduling and booking client consultations and other appointments as necessary by phone or in person.
Individuals with previous job experience in customer service, visual merchandising and/or retail settings is considered an asset. Chosen individuals will be trained in product and design knowledge regarding showroom selections and Lakeshore Designs offered services.
Approximate* job position hours: (*may fluctuate between 25-30hrs)
Skills and Qualifications:
- A mature individual with a professional demeanor
- Reliable and Competent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and Positive, a can-do attitude
- Organization skills, Attention to detail
- Professional and confident phone communication skills
- Confident in balancing daily sales and transactions
- Maintain professional business etiquette and confidentiality
- Possess a “G” Driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work consecutive weekends throughout seasonal position
- Able to lift 20lbs safely, as you may be required to move small box deliveries around warehouse
- Dress code: Business Casual
Please submit a cover letter and resume titled "Retail Associate" to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday April 3rd, 2020 - 11:59EST. We want to thank everyone for their time and interest, but only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.