Join Our Team!
Job Title: Junior Designer
Job Posting Deadline: November 3rd 2020 – 11:59pm EST.
Position Type: Full Time (30-40hrs/week)
We are expanding our team and are looking for results oriented, loyal, motivated creative individuals who strive for excellence, and would be proud to represent Lakeshore Designs and contribute to working within a fast-paced work environment. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
As a junior designer you will support the Senior Designer and Principal Designer on projects from start to completion. We enjoy working both as part of a team and performing tasks individually, to complete tasks for excellent results. Your job responsibilities will include generating AutoCAD floorplans, contact sheets, furniture selections, pricing selections and pulling samples for presentations, as well as sketching and rendering drawings and floorplans where necessary. Project follow up, summaries, and client file organization skills, task completion lists, and project knowledge from start to completion. Cabinetry planning, kitchens, 20/20 and computer and presentation skills assisting Sr. Designer and Principal Designer. In addition, you will assist the team in handling incoming phone calls and walk in customers with inquiries.
Your job responsibilities will include completing project requirements within tight deadlines and require organizational and prioritizing skills.
- College Diploma or University Degree of a decorating/design program
- Proficient in AutoCAD software
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2020Design knowledge considered an asset
- Drawing and Hand rendering skills an asset
- Business Experience an asset
- Sales Experience an asset
- A loyal mature individual with an excellent professional demeanor
- Reliable and Competent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and Positive, a can-do attitude
- Organization skills, Attention to detail
- Professional and confident phone communication skills
- Confident in balancing daily sales and transactions
- Maintain professional business etiquette and confidentiality
- Possess a “G” Driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work both weekdays and weekends
- Able to lift 20lbs safely, as you may be required to move small box deliveries around warehouse
- Dress code: Business Casual
Please submit a cover letter and resume titled "Junior Designer" to email@example.com no later than November 3rd, 2020 - 11:59EST.
We want to thank everyone for their time and interest, but only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.